K.V.K.K Information Text As Dr. Kinyas Hair Clinic, considering the safety of our valued customers and patients; We would like to inform you about the Law on the Protection of Personal Data regarding personal data, in order to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life, and to fulfill our “Information Obligation" in this context.
Our aim; to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and your rights. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) No. 6698, which came into force on April 7, 2016, in terms of any personal data (Data) you have transmitted to Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic, Our company, Dr Kinyas Düşünmez Hair Clinic, as a Data Controller and Data Processor, will be able to obtain, record, store, preserve, update, change, rearrange personal information in order to continue its services, disclose, transfer, transfer, share, classify, anonymize to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation within the framework described in the law and by adhering to the terms and limits described below; will be able to process in accordance with Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment, Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, Regulation on Personal Health Data, Ministry of Health regulations and other relevant legislation and in other ways listed in the law only within the scope and purpose explained below.
Data Controller: Dr Kinyas Düşünmez Hair Clinic, whose contact information is given below
1. Processed Personal Data
Your personal and private data, especially your health data:
name surname, T.R Identity number and/or passport number and/or temporary TR Identity number, place and/or date of birth, marital status, gender, health insurance, profession, insurance card number, your workplace registry and/or patient identification number and other identification data that can identify you; address, phone number, your e-mail address and other contact data, Your personal data obtained when you contact us via voice call recordings kept by customer representatives and/or patient services in accordance with call center standards and via e-mail, letter and/or other means; your financial data such as payment information, billing and billing information; your data on private health insurance for the financing and planning of health services, and your data on payer institution information such as the Social Security Institution; During the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including but not limited to patient medical reports, diagnostic data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, test results, examination data, doctor analysis and comments, appointment information, prescription information, and/or a part of them. all kinds of health information and your data obtained as a result of it; your notifications such as surveys, thanks, letters of complaint, satisfaction results; If you use the parking lot, your vehicle registration number, Your images obtained from the camera recordings that are constantly recorded in the common areas in our Medical Center as per the legislation, Your health data, IP address, cookies and other personal data that you send and/or enter through all websites and online services belong to Dr. Kinyas Hair Clinic, If you apply for a job, your other personal data, including the CV provided in this regard, and any personal data related to your service contract, In short, all kinds of information and documents that serve to make the identity of our customers/patients specific or identifiable are within the scope of personal data, pursuant to Article 3/d of the KVKK (“Personal Data/Personal Data”). Your personal data can be processed by Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic in connection with the purposes specified in the 2nd article and in a measured manner and can be transferred to the persons, institutions and organizations specified in the 3rd article with your explicit consent or for the reasons stipulated in the relevant legislation.
2.Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Your Personal Data/Personal Data may be processed by Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our legal obligations: Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy and other relevant legislation and the requirements of the services you request,
- Identification and verification in order to prevent your Personal Data from being captured by others,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of our Medical Center and daily operations,
- To supply of medicines and/or medical supplies and/or devices specific to you,
- Informing you about the appointment, providing information and/or reminding you of the appointment,
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
- Sharing and responding to the information obtained with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the provisions of the legislation,
- Questioning your entitlement with the institutions/organizations that have a contract with our Medical Center or reaching a financial agreement with these institutions regarding the health services offered to you,
- Sharing information and identity verification requested by contracted institutions/organizations, especially private insurance companies, within the scope of financing health services,
- Realization of your payments, e-invoicing, e-archive invoicing and, if necessary, making returns and changes, issuing invoices for the services we provide,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our Medical Center's systems and applications,
- Analyzing your use of health services and storing your health data, responding to your questions or complaints about our services in order to develop and improve the health services we offer you,
- Sharing information with you through the communication channel you prefer within the scope of treatment and service, determination of transaction information,
- Providing the necessary information in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Preserving information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Compliance with internal policies and principles,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction after receiving health services,
- Transfer and follow-up of your complaints/requests to our Company
- If you have given communication permission, to carry out special promotion and information activities and to ensure that you benefit, to carry out marketing and campaign activities, to send newsletters / brochures, to conduct data analysis-research, to contact you for information purposes. and without being limited to these, the execution and development of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, increasing patient satisfaction, research and related reasons,
- backing up/archiving, storing and keeping records of transactions, complying with information storage, reporting and informing obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and fulfillment of our legal obligations.
Your Personal Data, obtained and processed in accordance with the relevant legislation, can be transferred to the physical archives and/or information systems of Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic and stored both in the digital environment and in the physical environment for the period specified in article 4.
3. Personal Data Transfer
By ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant health legislation, your Personal Data is in line with the purposes in the 2nd section; may be transferred to the person/institution and/or organizations allowed by Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment 6698 Personal Data Protection Law, Regulation on Personal Health Data and other relevant legislation; Depending on the payment method you prefer, to the relevant banks, online payment systems, to the relevant insurance company, foundation, fund and intermediary institutions if you have received service within the scope of insurance / foundation / fund; to the infrastructure provider so that we can resolve your complaints and provide you with a better service; to the relevant institutions/organizations and infrastructure providers within the scope of e-invoicing/e-archive invoicing transactions; to the server hosting, archiving, storage and software services providers we work with for the backup/storage/archiving/storage of the transaction records; to our Company's employees, legal, financial and tax consultants, auditors, and to persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the provisions of the legislation, in order to resolve your complaints or a problem or to fulfill our legal obligations. When transferring your personal data to the third parties specified in this article, transfer will be made only to the extent necessary and within the scope of its relevance.
4. Collection Method and Storage Period of Personal Data
Your Personal Data are collected and stored in physical and digital media, for the purposes specified in section 2, during and/or before and/or after your arrival at the health institutions within Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic; verbal, written, visual or electronic media, telephone, SMS, MMS etc. online through the Social Security Institution system through telecommunication communication means, from the shared records in case of benefiting from a private insurance company, In case you come to our Medical Center by referral and/or in case of your own submission, through the records of other health institutions and organizations, through written, printed and similar channels such as e-mails you send (e-mails), call center call records, website, oral, magazine subscription form, through audio and video recordings made for security purposes, automatic or non-automatic means, in writing, verbally or electronically.
Our company will be able to store the personal data it provides for a period of time stipulated under the provisions of the legislation to which it is subject, by complying with the relevant periods, and if such a period is not foreseen, only for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your Personal Data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose for which it is to be processed in accordance with KVKK m. 7/f.1’ ceases to exist and/or when the statute of limitations/retention periods that we require for processing your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
5. Rights and Exceptions of Personal Data Owner
By applying to our company in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Board; You have the rights
a) learning whether your personal data has been processed or not,
b) if your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
c) to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d) request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
f) To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
g) objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively by automated systems, and
ğ) requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also use the Information Request Form published on our website https://www.lifemed.com.tr/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi/ and which you can obtain physically from Dr Kinyas Hair Clinic. It is possible to exercise your rights as of 07.10.2016, the effective date of the regulation. You can transmit your requests regarding personal data together with necessary identifying information and explanations about the right you want to use through
a) an e-mail to our company's e-mail address [email protected],
b) a petition/application to be sent to Bağdat cd. No:191/A 34730 Çiftehavuzlar-Kadıköy/İstanbul via registered mail, notary public or by hand delivery method. In addition, if the Board determines other methods for the transmission of the request, it will be possible for you to convey your request through these methods. Our company will conclude your requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. Our company has the right to accept the request or reject it by explaining the reason and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically. If the request in the application is accepted, our Company will fulfill your request. If there is a fee charged In case the application is caused by the fault of our Company, the fee will be returned to the person concerned. In cases where the application is rejected, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; the right of the person concerned to file a complaint with the Board within thirty days from the date of our Company's response and, in any case, within sixty days from the date of application, is reserved. Pursuant to the provision of Article 14/2 of the KVKK, no complaints can be made to the Board without exhausting the application to our Company, which is the data controller. The right to compensation according to the general provisions of those whose personal rights are violated is reserved. In addition, pursuant to Article 28/2 of the KVKK; We also point out that article 11, which regulates your rights, except for the right to demand the compensation of the damage, will not apply in the following cases, .
a) Processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation
b) Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned
c) The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law.
ç) The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budget, tax and financial matters.
6. Circumstances in which Personal Data may be Processed without Explicit Consent in accordance with KVKK
Pursuant to article 5 of the KVKK, your Personal Data may be processed without your explicit consent in the following cases:
- In cases clearly stipulated in the laws,
- If you, as the data owner, are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, or in cases where your consent is not legally valid, it is necessary to process your personal data in order to protect your or someone else's life or physical integrity,
- If it is necessary to process your Personal Data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- If it is compulsory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- If your Personal Data/Personal Data has been made public by you,
- If data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- If data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of Dr. Kinyas Düşünmez, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- In addition, your personal health data may be processed without the explicit consent of the person concerned, by persons under the obligation of secrecy or by authorized institutions for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing.
In addition, explicit consent is not required for disclosures, use and transfers to be made to persons/institutions that may request information in order for our Company to fulfill its legal obligations arising from the legislation to which it is subject and/or due to legal obligations.
It is for informational purposes.