Last updated: 06/10/2021
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We are Dr. Kinyas Hair Clinic, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information are only used for analytics and cookies etc. will be processed by means of technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, recorded, stored and updated, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition. .
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with us only by analyzing; to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed by you and benefited at the maximum level, to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with broader service providers within legal frameworks, will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and proportionately during the contract and service period, in order to fulfill the
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Collected Can Be Transferred
Bizimle paylaştığınız kişisel verileriniz; faaliyetlerimizi yürütmek üzere hizmet aldığımız ve/veya verdiğimiz, sözleşmesel ilişki içerisinde bulunduğumuz,iş birliği yaptığımız, yurt içi ve yurt dışındaki 3. şahıslar ile kurum ve kuruluşlara ve talep halinde adli ve idari makamlara, gerekli teknik ve idari önlemler alınması koşulu ile aktarılabilecektir.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via [email protected] to use your rights listed above.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to be able to analyze in order to serve you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted it, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via the e-mail address [email protected]